Las Palmas Tranfers
Transfers prices from Las Palmas to Gran Canaria Airport
Fue estupendo. El chófer además de simpático fue muy atento. El mejor recibimiento en la isla que podríamos tener.
- Gran Canaria Airport The departure point for the transfers is Gran Canaria
- Maspalomas 33km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria 26km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Playa del Inglés 33km from Gran Canaria Airport
- San Bartolomé de Tirajana 37km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Vecindario 13km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Puerto Rico 49km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Arguineguin 43km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Puerto de Mogán 54km from Gran Canaria Airport
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, better known as simply Las Palmas, is the capital and city par excellence of the island of Gran Canaria. This city has more than five centuries of history and is noted for its emblematic spots such as Triana and Vegueta, as well as for its impressive Playa De Las Canteras, which is considered to be one of the most important urban beaches in the Canarian archipelago.
This cosmopolitan city is full of activity every day of the year, which is not surprising given that it is the most populated city of the Canary Islands. In addition, its port, known as Puerto de La Luz and Las Palmas, is an obligatory stop for cruise ships crossing the Atlantic Ocean and the port is visited almost daily by one cruise ship or other laden with tourists. This gives the promenade area, where the Poema del Mar Aquarium is soon to be opened, its constant hustle and bustle.
Las Palmas is located less than 16 miles from Gran Canaria Airport, making a transfer service the best choice to get anywhere in the city for leisure or business trips.
Sedan, minivan, minibus, child seats, space for sports equipment, specially adapted mobility vehicles... We take care of your every need for your transfer to or from Las Palmas.
Reserve online here.