Transfers prices from Maspalomas to Gran Canaria Airport
Fue estupendo. El chófer además de simpático fue muy atento. El mejor recibimiento en la isla que podríamos tener.
- Gran Canaria Airport The departure point for the transfers is Gran Canaria
- Maspalomas 33km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria 26km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Playa del Inglés 33km from Gran Canaria Airport
- San Bartolomé de Tirajana 37km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Vecindario 13km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Puerto Rico 49km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Arguineguin 43km from Gran Canaria Airport
- Puerto de Mogán 54km from Gran Canaria Airport
Maspalomas, located in the San Bartolomé de Tirajana district, on the southern tip of the island of Gran Canaria, is the main tourist centre of the island and one of the most important tourist centres on the Canary Islands.
This cosmopolitan tourist city is home to about 70% of Gran Canaria’s hotels, thanks to the natural beauty of iconic areas like Dunas de Maspalomas, the town’s main attraction. Also, its outstanding Playa del Inglés is one of the most lively and popular places in Maspalomas, where you can relax on the sandy beach and enjoy the calm waters without having to worry about anything else, since it has all kinds of services on location. You can also take the chance to visit the well-known Maspalomas lighthouse that you will find very close to the centre and located in Meloneras, one of the best areas of southern Gran Canaria.
One of the best ways to get from one of these key places in Maspalomas is by taxi, a service that can be hired for up to 9 people and that allows you to travel along the scenic routes around the island. So, when traveling for leisure or business, how to get around will not be an issue as you make the most of your stay on the island.
In addition, using a taxi is one of the best ways to get from Gran Canaria’s airport to Maspalomas: as they are only 22 miles apart, it is an economical option which allows you to enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way.
As there is a constant demand for this service, it is recommended that you reserve your taxi in advance to make sure you have access to the vehicle that best suits your needs and personal requirements. You can book online here.